The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) currently has two Calls for proposals open, giving researchers from diverse sectors the opportunity to participate in ambitious public-private partnerships that will pave the way for the development of the medicines of the future.
IMI2 – Call 10
IMI2 – Call 10, launched in December 2016, is a standard, two-stage Call for proposals and includes the following topics:
- Understanding hypoglycaemia: the underlying mechanisms and addressing clinical determinants as well as consequences for people with diabetes by combining databases from clinical trials
- How big data could support better diagnosis and treatment outcomes for prostate cancer (part of the Big Data for Better Outcomes programme)
- Improving the care of patients suffering from acute or chronic pain (this topic includes three subtopics on patient reported outcomes; biomarkers; and chronic pelvic pain)
- Creation of a pan-European paediatric clinical trials network
- Biomanufacturing 2020: development of innovative high throughput analytical tools and methods to characterize cell culture fluid during development and commercial cell culture processes
- Unlocking the solute carrier gene-family for effective new therapies (unlock SLCs)
- Patient perspectives in medicines lifecycle
- Personalised medicine approaches in autism spectrum disorders
Deadline for short proposals: 28 March 2017
Call budget: €173 890 000
For more info and call documents follow this link.